Ozona Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 1135
505 15th Street
Ozona, TX 76943
Chamber Office Hours:
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer
Board of Directors
- Chairman - Catherine Paige Tambunga, Attorney at Law
- Vice-Chairman - Paul Stroope, OTTER
- Treasurer - Susie Bishop, Wool Growers Central Storage
- Past Chairman - Barbie Myers, DCP Midstream
- Board of Directors:
- Heather Claburn, Ozona Mercantile
- Robert Crain, Sonic Drive-In
The mission of the Ozona Chamber of Commerce is to promote a healthy economy and improve the quality of life in our community.
Please feel free to call for information about Ozona and Crockett County. We keep information about all of our local happenings, like hunting leases and events, tourist information, historical events, and community information.
If we don't know the answer, we'll find someone who does. Let us hear from you!