To reach Ozona by way of Interstate 10, the traveler has several options:
West Bound travelers can exit at:
- Exit 372 -- The "Taylor Box" exit 7 miles east of Ozona
- Exit 368 -- Two miles east of Ozona to business loop 466
- Exit 365 -- Downtown Ozona to business loop 466 and Ave. E
East Bound travelers can exit at:
- Exit 362 -- The "Pandale Road" exit 3 miles west of Ozona (FM 2083)
- Exit 363 -- West side Ozona to business loop 466
- Exit 365 - Downtown Ozona to business loop 466
Mileage from major cities:
Ozona can also be reached by way of Texas Highways 163 & 137.
Just a few visitor's notes:
- Loop 466 in Ozona includes Old Sheffield Rd. and 11th Street
- The Fort Lancaster and Scenic Loop is Exit 343
Find city and county maps here
Thinking about visiting the area?
Learn more about Ozona and Crockett County
when you visit our Tourist Information page.